Who this course is for:
- Product owners, manager, students, traders and anyone who wants to know how coding works.
- Anyone without any coding skills what so ever.
In this course, I will teach you fundamental coding skills using the Python programming language.
I believe that anyone should learn how to code.
Coding / Computation is all around us and you will understand more of the world around you if you know how to code. It is not my intention to make everyone a software developer, but coding is a skill like reading and writing. And it can be a lot of fun as well.
This course is for you if:
- you are not a software developer (yet), but you feel like you want to know more about how computer programs work.
- you work with programmers and want to understand better what it is they do.
- you want to get into programming yourself, then this is your first step.
You do not need any coding skills to be able to follow this course. However, you do need to be computer literate, meaning, you know how to get around the file system and know how to install software. We will be using Python 3.x, which is free to download and install on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
In order to keep things as simple as possible, I will be using the standard python editor, Idle, which is included when you install Python.
Of course, you are free to use any other code editor you are familiar with.
So enroll know and I will see you on the inside.
- You need to know your way around the computer and be able to install software. That’s it. No coding skills required!